Ferris High Table 135 x 70 x 91Bohemio Furniture
The Ferris table has a great combination of industrial style with beautifully hand crafted hardwood timber for the top. A fantastic bar bench or high dining table, each individual top has a unique character within the hardwood acacia grain. The table looks great up against a window or balcony pearing over to view the surrounds. Made at a 91 cm height, the locally made frame can be customised to any height or colour frame finish that may be required (please contact us in regards to customising before purchasing online).
- Made from Solid Hardwood Acacia (Plantation)
- Black Powder coated Steel frame.
- Double sided, no front or back.
- No Assembly Required.
Total: 135cm (W) x 70cm (D) x 91cm (H)
- Solid hardwood Acacia sourced from timber plantations.
- Kiln dried to a moisture level between 10-12%.
- Coated with several layers of beeswax giving a mild satin gloss.
- For more information about the timber and how to look after it simply click here.
- Powder coated Steel.