Ferris High Table 135 x 70 x 91Bohemio Furniture
The Ferris table has a great combination of industrial style with beautifully hand crafted hardwood timber for the top. A fantastic bar bench or high dining table, each individual top has a unique character within the hardwood acacia grain. The table looks great up against a window or balcony pearing over to view the surrounds. Made at a 91 cm height, the locally made frame can be customised to any height or colour frame finish that may be required (please contact us in regards to customising before purchasing online).
- Made from Solid Hardwood Acacia (Plantation)
- Black Powder coated Steel frame.
- Double sided, no front or back.
- No Assembly Required.
Total: 135cm (W) x 70cm (D) x 91cm (H)
- Solid hardwood Acacia sourced from timber plantations.
- Kiln dried to a moisture level between 10-12%.
- Coated with several layers of beeswax giving a mild satin gloss.
- For more information about the timber and how to look after it simply click here.
- Powder coated Steel.
Availability & Viewing
We carry limited stock of this product for viewing and purchasing in our Melbourne showroom. When placing an order online, we will contact you when your order is ready for collection or delivery depending on the method you have chosen.
Any other questions?
Please phone us on (03) 9416 3363 during opening hours or send us an email and we’ll be happy to help. Otherwise, jump on over to our FAQ's page to find out more information about us and our products.