Ferris High Table 170 x 35 x 94Bohemio Furniture
The Ferris table has a great combination of industrial style with beautifully hand crafted hardwood timber for the top. A fantastic bar bench or hall table, each individual top has a unique character within the hardwood acacia grain. Available in three timber colour options (natural, light or dark), the table looks great up against a window or balcony peering over to view the surrounds. Made at a 94 cm height, the locally made frame can be customised to any height or colour frame finish that may be required (please contact us in regards to customising before purchasing online).
- Made from Solid Hardwood Acacia (Plantation)
- Available in three colour options
- Black Powder coated Steel frame.
- Double sided, no front or back.
- No Assembly Required.
Total: 170 cm (W) x 35 cm (D) x 94 cm (H)
- Solid hardwood Acacia sourced from timber plantations.
- Kiln dried to a moisture level between 10-12%.
- Coated with several layers of beeswax giving a mild satin gloss.
- For more information about the timber and how to look after it simply click here.
- Powder coated Steel.
Availability & Viewing
We carry limited stock of this product for viewing and purchasing in our Melbourne showroom. When placing an order online, we will contact you when your order is ready for collection or delivery depending on the method you have chosen.