Skaf Hip Bar TableBohemio Furniture
The Skaf Bar Table is made from solid hardwood Acacia timber and stands on metal hairpin legs at a bar height of 93cm. The light stain finish shows the magnificent detail and character in the grain that is coated with several layers of beeswax over the top. The table is 170cm in length and 35cm in width which works perfectly as a bar table or place to serve small food plates. It also looks works perfectly as a hall table in an entrance corridor for you to place your keys or a beautiful arrangement of flowers.
- Solid hardwood timber top made from Acacia.
- Available in either blonde, light or dark stain finishes.
- Industrial design with metal hairpin legs.
- No assembly required.
- Perfect for a balcony, against the parapet, watching the world go by.
Total: 170cm (W) x 35cm (D) x 93cm (H)
- Solid hardwood Acacia sourced from timber plantations.
- Kiln dried to a moisture level between 10-12%.
- Coated with several layers of beeswax giving a mild satin gloss.
- For more information about the timber and how to look after it simply click here.
Availability & Viewing
We carry limited stock of this product for viewing and purchasing in our Melbourne showroom. When placing an order online, we will contact you when your order is ready for collection or delivery depending on the method you have chosen.
Any other questions?
Please phone us on (03) 9416 3363 during opening hours or send us an email and we’ll be happy to help. Otherwise, jump on over to our FAQ's page to find out more information about us and our products.