Skaf Hip High Table 170 x 70 x 108Bohemio Furniture
The Skaf High Table is made from solid hardwood Acacia timber and stands on metal hairpin legs at a table height of 108 cm. The stain finish shows the magnificent detail and character in the grain that is coated with several layers of beeswax over the top. The table is 170 cm in length and 70 cm in width which works perfectly as a high communal table at a cafe or restaurant.
- Solid hardwood timber top made from Acacia.
- Industrial design with metal hairpin legs.
- Black Powder coated Steel frame
- No assembly required.
Total: 170 cm (W) x 70 cm (D) x 108 cm (H)
- Solid hardwood Acacia sourced from timber plantations.
- Kiln dried to a moisture level between 10-12%.
- Coated with several layers of beeswax giving a mild satin gloss.
- For more information about the timber and how to look after it simply click here.
Availability & Viewing
We carry limited stock of this product for viewing and purchasing in our Melbourne showroom. When placing an order online, we will contact you when your order is ready for collection or delivery depending on the method you have chosen.
Any other questions?
Please phone us on (03) 9416 3363 during opening hours or send us an email and we’ll be happy to help. Otherwise, jump on over to our FAQ's page to find out more information about us and our products.